Rockland Economic Development Corporation
- Located 20 – 30 minutes to Manhattan!
- Gateway to the Hudson Valley!
- New Tappan Zee Bridge opening in 2018!
- Excellent highway access to all metro NY markets!
- Supportive county government which has achieved superior bond ratings since 2014!
- Effective collaboration between government agencies and business organizations to help your business succeed!
- Highly educated and well-trained workforce!
- 5 private colleges and SUNY Rockland all partnering for economic development!
- Low cost real estate vs. metro NY competition!
If you have questions about doing business in Rockland County or would like more information about our business programs and services, please contact us.