Are You Ready for Government Procurement?
Qualifications Government Agencies Often Look for:
- Has your firm been in business more than two years?
- Does the firm have the financial stability to pursue government contracts?
- Does the firm have a website and corporate e-mail?
- Does the firm have credit card capability, on-line banking?
- Does the firm have an Employer Identification Number (EIN) with the IRS?
- Does the firm have positive past performance in commercial work?
- Is the firm responsive and responsible?
If you answered yes to these questions, consider working with your local PTAC on your government contracting efforts!
REDC PTAC Client Requirements:
- Company headquarters must be located in Rockland or Orange Counties
- Meet with a counselor for 30 minutes per year or
- Attend a PTAC seminar annually
- Must complete and return quarterly survey and rewards report