Government Sites and Registrations
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS)
This six-digit code is used to identify types of industry.
- SBA Size Standard
A size standard is the largest that a concern can be and still qualify as a small business for Federal Government programs.
- Federal Supply Code (FSC) / Product Service Code (PSC)
federal purchasing codes for products, services, and research and development (R&D).
- DUNS Number
a unique 9-digit sequence required to register in the SAM System. Registration is FREE!
- The System for Award Management
Mandatory registration for federal contracts and grants.
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
Basic set of federal acquisition rules. Governing system for acquisition process.
- Service Disabled Veteran Verification Program
- Federal Procurement Data Systems
New York State
- Office of General Services Procurement Services Group
Contracts for use by State agencies, political subdivisions and other organizations authorized by law to purchase from State contracts. Businesses may register to receive bid notices.
- Directory of Frequently Purchased Commodities by NYS
- New York State Codes: (ESD) NGIP)
Commodity codes used by NYS, Empire State Development
- New York State Contract Reporter
The State’s official publication of procurement activity for all state agencies, public authorities, and public benefit corporations.
- Empire State Purchasing Group
Centralized online portal of local government agencies across all regions of New York state.
- New York State Minority and Women’s Business Enterprise (MWBE) Application
- New York State Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (SDVOB) Application
- New York City M/WBE Certification Program
- Dormitory Authority State of New York
- Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Orange County Government
- Orange County Industrial Agency
- Orange County Chamber of Commerce
- The Accelerator: Powered by the Orange County IDA
One Blue Hill Plaza
P.O. Box 1575, Pearl River, NY 10965
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency.